1. What attributes must I have to be a Keyed Up Music teacher?
To be a Keyed Up Music teacher one must have the following attributes;
2. Where do the students come from?
Most of our students are from the particular Primary school where the lessons are taking place.
3. Why should I register as a teacher with Keyed Up Music?
If you fit the criteria then please send a covering letter and resume with the application form to
Keyed Up Music,
169 Hancock St,
Doubleview, WA 6018.
Download the application form here: KeyedUpMusicApplicationForm.pdf
1. After school keyboard / guitar teachers wanted for 2019
2. Relief teachers to teach on an occasional basis.
To apply, please download and fill in the following application form:
To read about our policies and procedures please download our Staff Handbook here: Keyed Up Music Staffing Handbook.pdf